CBSE 10th Orissa Results: CBSE Orissa Board has successfully conducted the examination for the 10th class students in the month of March 2017. And now the students are awaiting for the official announcement of results. As per the CBSE Orissa board information, the CBSE 10th Orissa Results 2017 will be available for the students in the second or third week of May 2017. The results will be available for the students in the official website at www.cbseresults.nic.in.
|Board||CBSE Board of Orissa|
|Category||CBSE Orissa 10th Result 2017|
|Result Status||To Be Announced|
|Result Release Date||June 2nd 2017|
CBSE 10th Orissa Results 2017
The CBSE Orissa board has successfully completed the examination in the month of March 2017.The paper valuation for CBSE 10th has already been started in the month of April 2017. And the valuation will be processed in two methods which will be as digital valuation or Manual valuation. Since digital valuation is a newly added system in order to evaluate the answer sheets. In this process, all the answer sheets will be scanned and then uploaded to the server. The papers will be sent to the particular checker all over India. The checker will be provided with a unique ID on the basis of the answer sheets are allocated to them. Once after the evaluation of answer sheets has been assigned to the teacher then they will confirm that they have corrected the answer sheets. And then they will submit it directly in online.
Another process is manual evaluation which is a traditional way of collecting. For this process, the teachers should come to the local University or centers allotted by CBSE board and then correct the papers and directly submit to the authority of the university. Once this process is completed then the results will be ready for the CBSE Orissa 10th class 2017. It is expected that the results may be available for the students in the 1st week of June 2017 and the students who are very much eagerly waiting for the results can check for them on the official website www.cbseresults.nic.in.
How to Check CBSE Orissa 10th Class Results 2017
- The students should first go to the official website from which they can easily check for the results at www.cbseresults.nic.in.
- After that, the students should go to the result section which is available at the top of the homepage.
- And then you should find “CBSE 10th class Orissa results 2017 “ link from the results section.
- Then you should provide some details like your roll number or name and click on submit button.
- Once you are done then your Result will display on the screen.
- Save it or take print out of it for future reference.